CAN STANOZOLOL (WINSTROL) AND OTHER ANABOLIC STEROIDS BE BOUGHT LEGALLY? YES!!!
We found the only online pharmacy which is run by a registered EU company. They sell Stanozolol to all European countries, USA and Canada LEGALLY. It means the stuff is NOT seized by the customs NOR you’ll be breaking the law in your country!
HOW IS IT POSSIBLE? WELL, IT IS POSSIBLE. THE PRODUCT IS A MODIFICATION ACTING PRECISELY IN THE SAME WAY AS STANOZOLOL (WINSTROL/STROMBA) BUT IT'S NOT ILLEGAL!!!
- Officially registered, tax-paying EU company with the EU VAT registration (unlike the underground labs posing as legitimate companies)
- Credit cards accepted (not by some obscure semi-legal offshore service but through a normal EU bank)
- Security codes on all products
- Made in EU following highest pharmaceutical industry standards
- Cash-on-delivery (COD) within Europe
- Sent with a letter for customs explaining the products are legal, with all the contacts on the producer/seller, further documentation and permits can be provided on request
- Official factory-shop
Stanozolol is an active AAS, due to the stability afforded by the 3,2 pyrazole group on the A-ring, which greatly enhances androgen receptor binding. The C-17 methyl group enhances oral availability.
Stanozolol is highly active in androgen- and anabolic-sensitive tissue. It is a weaker androgen than DHT and exerts comparatively less androgenic effect. It will not aromatize to estrogenic metabolites.
This AAS, marketed in the United States and abroad as Winstrol, comes in oral and injectable forms.
Athletes, many in track and field, have abused it. In 1988, Canadian sprinter Ben Johnson was stripped of his Olympic gold medal after testing positive for stanozolol.